The Pincode Checker extension allows the users to check delivery availability on the product page itself. It also has the functionality to restrict orders if the product is not available at the entered shipping address based on the settings done by the store admin. The customers can check product availability and also whether cash on delivery payment option is available or not based on the Pincode entered. Also gives an option to the admin whether to restrict orders based on the Pincode entered or not. If the admin has set this option as enabled, the whole order will be restricted based on... Read More
- Compatible with all the latest browsers.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Extension.
- Admin can manage all the Pin codes efficiently from the backend.
- Admin can check the history of the availability count of a particular pin code delivery for the products.
- Set the custom messages for the product availability or unavailability to be shown in the frontend.
- Sample CSV file available in the backend for the admin's reference.
- Ability to Admin can Enable/Disable Restrict Pincode on the checkout page.
- Ability to validate cash on delivery option for particular pin codes.
- An admin can customize the message for shipping and COD prompts.
- Ability to check the availability of the shipment and the COD availability on the product page itself.
- Admin can also bulk upload the list of Pincode from the Admin panel in CSV format.
- Order is restricted on the checkout page by displaying an order unavailability message.
- Compatible up to 2.3.x.
90 Days Free Support
Free Life time Update
30 Days Money back guarantee
Manual & Support
No one has reviewed this product yet!