Magento 2 Delivery Date Extension
The Delivery Date extension allows the customers to select the desired date and time right on the checkout page. The customers can select their preferred delivery date and time to receive orders. They can also add notes or instructions to the store admin or delivery person. The Delivery Date allows the store owner to enable/disable the Comment field. Also, the store admin can disable some of the days from the delivery date calendar and also mark a vacation period so that users can't select such days to get a delivery.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Extension.
- Ability to add Custom label for date and comment field for frontend/backend.
- Ability to Enable/Disable same-day Delivery.
- Ability to Exclude Specific date range when you are in vacation mode from Delivery.
- Ability to Enable/Disable Comment Field.
- Ability to exclude specific days of the week from Delivery.
- Add dynamic holiday dates to exclude from shipping goods.
- Ability to Enable hours in 24-hour format.
- Ability to Add Delivery Info from Backend & Frontend.
- Display delivery info in various places Order View (Backend & Frontend), Invoice View (Backend), Shipment View (Backend), Credit Memo View (Backend).
- Compatible up to 2.4.x.
90 Days Free Support
Free Life time Update
30 Days Money back guarantee
Manual & Support
No one has reviewed this product yet!