Magento 2 Canonical URL Extension
Magento 2 Canonical URL Extension by Tridhyatech helps you to boost your SEO strength by providing canonical URLs to your pages. Having multiple pages with the same content makes it difficult to generate SEO strength for your site. That is when our extension comes to the rescue. Using this extension, you can add canonical meta tags for your CMS pages, product, and category pages as well as for filtered navigations.
- Backend option to enable or disable the CanonicalUrl extension.
- Admin can select whether to enable the canonical tags to the CMS page, product view page, or category page.
- Admin can set the backend option to set custom URLs for the pages.
- The admin can select cross-domain with the same content.
- The admin can add or crop the trailing slash from the URL.
- Admin can dynamically mention the pages to be excluded for canonical tags.
- Admin can add or remove the next and prev options for the pagination pages.
- You can select the path for the product canonical tags.
- Admin can also set the category path structure to include the main category or subcategory path.
- Admin can write custom URLs to override the canonical tags.
- Admin can select whether to enable or disable the canonical tags for CMS pages.
- You can meta tag for layered navigation for the filtered page or the current category.
- You can also override the canonical URL for a particular page by writing a custom URL in the category or product view page.
90 Days Free Support
Free Life time Update
30 Days Money back guarantee
Manual & Support
No one has reviewed this product yet!