Magento 2 Restrict Fake Registration Extension
The Restrict Fake Registration extension allows the Store owner to prevent fake customer registration by blocking suspicious words, domains, and IP addresses. It also allows the Store owner to enable the Magento Symbols Captcha on the registration form to prevent bots and ensures that a human being is interacting with the site.
- Enable/Disable Extension Option.
- List and configure email domains to restrict fake registration spam.
- Easy to restrict first name, last name character configuration.
- Introduce character length validation by setting up the character limit for first name & last name in the registration form.
- Restrict customer base on IP address. Easy to manage from the admin side.
- Ability to enable the "Symbols Captcha Restriction".
- Ability to display specific errors to make it user-friendly.
- Compatible up to 2.3.x.
90 Days Free Support
Free Life time Update
30 Days Money back guarantee
Manual & Support
No one has reviewed this product yet!