Magento 2 Store Credit Extension
Store credit is an amount that is restored to a customer account. Customers can use their store credit to pay for purchases, and administrators can use the store credit for cash refunds.The Store Credit extension allows the admin to move refunds to the store credit of the customer. The customer can use those store credits for future purposes based on the configurations set by the admin.
- Multi-store support Means create store credit for different customers.
- Compatible with all the latest browsers.
- Ability to apply and remove store credit on order total in cart and checkout page.
- Ability to set apply and remove store credit on admin order create.
- Ability to set apply for the store credit on shipping amount and tax through config setting.
- Ability to see transaction history and current store credit balance in My Account => Store Credit Transaction tab.
- Ability to see transaction table store credit where credit or debit and which date and time.
- Ability to see all customer transaction history in the admin grid with customer name and email, truncation date and time, updated balance, and comment.
- Ability to refund store credit when creating a credit memo through set yes in refund store credit in the configuration.
- Ability to see particular customer's transaction history in customer edit page => Store Credit tab and credit or debit store credit through Add New Transaction form in this tab.
- Ability to display success or error message when applying for store credit.
90 Days Free Support
Free Life time Update
30 Days Money back guarantee
Manual & Support
No one has reviewed this product yet!